Bake It, Werk It!
Cooking up a fabulous cabaret extravaganza, Bake It, Werk It! is a fusion of artisan bakery and TV chat show.
Savor tantalizing acts, decadent treats, and juicy local interviews. It’s the recipe for an unforgettable experience! Bon appétit, darling! 🍰🌈✨
Bake it, Werk it! is a vibrant celebration of food and culture. Our pop-up bakery stall doubles as a set for hilarious and talented hosts such as Dolly Diamond and Violetta J’Adore plus guests from the queer performance and cabaret world to present a variety show centred around food.
Our show will surprise and delight, bringing queer cultural activity to public places while challenging heteronormative city spaces. Blurring the lines between retail and performance, audiences can sample delectable bakery items, share home baking tips, and be captivated by song, circus, and cabaret arts.
Catch us at the following markets:
- Saturday 16th September: Royal Wharf
- Sunday 24th September: Queen’s Sunday Market*
- Sunday 1st October: Stratford Indoor Market*
- Friday 6th October: Royal Albert Wharf Market
- Friday 13th October: London City Island Market*
- Saturday 21st October: Woodgrange Market*
*TBC – follow us on Instagram for updates @socialconventionldn #BakeItWerkIt!