Agile Project Management for the arts
We’re constantly told to be more agile, dynamic, innovative, audience-centred, responsive and collaborative. But then we have limited resources, fixed budgets, funder/partner expectations and a creative process to keep in mind.
In this sprint, we’ll learn how to:
- Reduce uncertainty in project aims (what) and means (how)
- Define project objectives in terms of clear outcomes not fixed inflexible outputs
- Create project plans that limit dependencies and maximise creativity
- Supercharge and collaborate on your To-Do List through task boards
WHAT WILL I GET?
- 2-hour class and seminar
- follow-up group coaching session
- takeaway resources and templates to apply learning to your actual projects.
- get un-stuck with us with an optional one-to-one coaching session.
Networking & social time:
- we facilitate proper (and properly fun) networking
- join our online community of badass creatives, forever
Who is it for?
- The next wave of culture leaders who want to work more dynamically
- Practitioners who want to regain control over their projects, finances, and career
- Anyone who wants work smarter, stress less, and co-create a better sector
Where is it?
We hold courses in-person in East London, but if you’re not in the big smoke (or just super busy), it’s easy to join live online or watch back any sessions you missed.
[The contents of this class are designed to support financial decision-making and do not constitute financial advice. Please consult your accountant or financial advisor.]
Disclaimer: This event is happening in-person at Good Hotel in Royal Docks, and online. All events will be live captioned in English, with transcripts and audio recordings made available afterwards. The event will happen on the ground floor of Good Hotel. Facilities around the hotel are wheelchair accessible and accessible parking can be arranged through the hotel – just let us know! We are working towards having BSL interpreters as standard for these events, but aren’t quite there yet – for any accessibility needs or questions and requirements please reach out to Natalie at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll make sure we have what you need.