Digital Production & Streaming: With what you already have!
Post-pandemic, EVERY artist and org in the arts and culture sector is wrestling with DIGITAL. But what are we even talking about when we talk about digital – recording shows and putting them on YouTube? (No!) And isn’t it like – super expensive and hard to actually monetise?
We’ve been through it all before and can get you comfortable with implementing LIVE hybrid digital production into your work – including:
- The core steps of live digital production
- Defining your priorities and modes of engagement
- Demystifying tech language
- How to budget for it and hack what tech you’re already using
- Live, pre-recorded, hybrid, remote?!
- Building audience relationships and monetising them
- Affordable tech stacks that can work for any budget and skill level
ONLINE & IRL in East London!
CLASS + SEMINAR 1: Tuesday, September 6, 2:00PM – 4:00PM BST
CLASS + SEMINAR 2: Tuesday, September 20, 2:00PM – 4:00PM BST
What is a “Skills Sprint”?
- 2 x 60 minute taught class – led by an expert in creative business and entrepreneurship
- 2 x 40 minute group seminars – problem solve with peers in small group breakout sessions
- 1 x 30 minute mentoring session – focus on your questions or struggles with the topic to embed learning and apply it right away
- +Plus access to our online community forum and post-class networking & hang outs!
This class is suitable for a range of folks in the arts and culture sector, including freelancers, self-producing artists, sole traders, small companies, and individuals who want to grow their skill sets and networks. WHY US? We’ve been researching how best to support arts workers for the last 3 years.
[The contents of this class are designed to support financial decision-making and do not constitute financial advice. Please consult your accountant or financial advisor.]
Disclaimer: This event is happening in-person at Good Hotel in Royal Docks, and online. All events will be live captioned in English, with transcripts and audio recordings made available afterwards. The event will happen on the ground floor of Good Hotel. Facilities around the hotel are wheelchair accessible and accessible parking can be arranged through the hotel – just let us know! We are working towards having BSL interpreters as standard for these events, but aren’t quite there yet – for any accessibility needs or questions and requirements please reach out to Natalie at email@example.com and we’ll make sure we have what you need.