Keyboard Research: Define your Audience in an Hour
Most of us know how to put together a marketing plan, but without solid audience research, data collection, and strategy, you’re just throwing money to the wind.
The problem is that data and research can feel really overwhelming. We gotchu!!
During this class, we’ll go over:
- What kinds of audience research you need to be doing
- Free or easily available data sets and open source information
- What sort of data you should be collecting on your audiences (and how)
- How to turn that research into actionable strategy
CLASS + SEMINAR 1: Tuesday, August 9, 2:00PM – 4:00PM BST
CLASS + SEMINAR 2: Tuesday, August 23, 2:00PM – 4:00PM BST
This class is suitable for a range of folks in the arts and culture sector, including freelancers, self-producing artists, sole traders, small companies, and individuals who want to grow their skill sets and networks.
What is a “Skills Sprint”?
- 2 x 60 minute taught class – led by an expert in creative business and entrepreneurship
- 2 x 40 minute group seminars – problem solve with peers in small group breakout sessions
- 1 x 30 minute mentoring session – focus on your questions or struggles with the topic to embed learning and apply it right away
- Plus access to our online community forum and post-class networking & hang outs!
[The contents of this class are designed to support financial decision-making and do not constitute financial advice. Please consult your accountant or financial advisor.]
Disclaimer: This event is happening in-person at Good Hotel in Royal Docks, and online. All events will be live captioned in English, with transcripts and audio recordings made available afterwards. The event will happen on the ground floor of Good Hotel. Facilities around the hotel are wheelchair accessible and accessible parking can be arranged through the hotel – just let us know! We are working towards having BSL interpreters as standard for these events, but aren’t quite there yet – for any accessibility needs or questions and requirements please reach out to Natalie at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll make sure we have what you need.