Easy Research for audience growth & better grants
Think audience research is just for big organisations and not for artists and freelancers? Wrong. Most of us know how to put together a marketing plan, and we *think* we know the best ways to approach those audience and impact questions on grant apps and reports. But without solid audience research, data collection, and strategy, you’re just throwing money to the wind.
During this class, we’ll go over:
- What kinds of audience research you need to be doing
- Free or easily available data sets and open source information
- What sort of data you should be collecting on your audiences (and how)
- How to turn that research into actionable strategy
WHAT WILL I GET?
- 2-hour class and seminar
- follow-up group coaching session
- takeaway resources and templates to apply learning to your actual projects.
- get un-stuck with us with an optional one-to-one coaching session.
Networking & social time:
- we facilitate proper (and properly fun) networking
- join our online community of badass creatives, forever
Who is it for?
- The next wave of culture leaders who want to work more dynamically
- Practitioners who want to regain control over their projects, finances, and career
- Anyone who wants work smarter, stress less, and co-create a better sector
Where is it?
We hold courses in-person in East London, but if you’re not in the big smoke (or just super busy), it’s easy to join live online or watch back any sessions you missed.
[The contents of this class are designed to support financial decision-making and do not constitute financial advice. Please consult your accountant or financial advisor.]
Disclaimer: This event is happening in-person at Good Hotel in Royal Docks, and online. All events will be live captioned in English, with transcripts and audio recordings made available afterwards. The event will happen on the ground floor of Good Hotel. Facilities around the hotel are wheelchair accessible and accessible parking can be arranged through the hotel – just let us know! We are working towards having BSL interpreters as standard for these events, but aren’t quite there yet – for any accessibility needs or questions and requirements please reach out to Natalie at email@example.com and we’ll make sure we have what you need.