Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
Programme Design Survey 2022
1. The prize draw is open to all respondents who complete the Social Convention Programme Design Survey 2022.
Staff members of Social Convention, SCL CVN LTD and any other organisation connected with the Programme Design Survey 2022 are not eligible to enter the prize draw.
2. Entry to the prize draw is by completing the Programme Design Survey 2022 and providing a single valid email address.
3. Only one entry per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
4. There is 1 prize: £100 Postal Order sent to a UK address.
5. The prize draw closes at 11.59 on 16th March 2022 with winners drawn by Social Convention on 17th March 2022 using a computer programme to randomly generate a winner.
6. The winner will be notified by email on 18th March 2022 to the email address they specified when they completed the survey. If the winner does not claim the prize within 28 days of being notified then they will forfeit the prize and a re-draw will take place. To claim the prize the winner must follow the instructions in the email notifying them that they are the winner. The Winner will receive their prize no later than 28 days after they claim the prize..
7. The winner is responsible for paying any income tax (if any) due on the prize won.
8. There is no alternative to the prize.
9. No responsibility will be accepted for incomplete or lost entries or entries not received.
10. In the event of any dispute, Social Convention’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The name of the winner will be available after 16th May 2022 by emailing Natalie Hall at email@example.com
12. By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
12. Please retain a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
13. Promoter: Social Convention, company no. 11228671, registered at Century House, 15-19 Dyke Road, Brighton, England, BN1 3FE.