Join the next wave of culture leaders.
- 2-hour class and seminar
- follow-up group coaching session
- takeaway resources and templates
- get un-stuck with us with an optional one-to-one coaching session
Networking & social time:
- we facilitate proper (and properly fun) networking
- join our online community of badass creatives, forever
- book project development services
- be the first to hear about PAID opportunities to develop new work
Meet the network
Sometimes making work happen is about who you know as much as what you know. Meet amazing creatives at our Skills Sprints…
Who is it for?
- The next wave of culture leaders who want to work more dynamically
- Practitioners who want to regain control over their projects, finances, and career
- Anyone who wants work smarter, stress less, and co-create a better sector
Sprints are run by the Social Convention founders Nat and Cim.
- We’ve got the creds
Nat has a BFA Theatre and MA Arts Admin & Cultural Policy
Cim has an MMus Composition and MSc Business Innovation
- We’ve got the experience
We’ve both worked as creative practitioners, freelancers, arts execs, and consultants for a combined 50-odd years. Between us we’ve:
> fundraised over £7 million for arts projects in the last 10 years
> produced, taught, collaborated with or consulted for over 1000 artists and arts organisations
> delivered 2,000 live audiences and 16k online audiences to Social Convention events/works
We’ve spent the past 4 years putting it into practice running our own company.
We share a passion for re-shaping the way we do the business of arts/culture, and we want to share the special sauce with you.
Where is it?
We hold courses in-person in East London, but if you’re not in the big smoke (or just super busy), it’s easy to join live online or watch back any sessions you missed.
Still not sure?
We love chatting to new people – why not drop us a line?